Help us help them! Shop hand picked collectibles from Mitchell Sotka, the Spring collections of gai russo jewelry and red I jewelry, cause 15% of all that you spend will benefit the animals. If you can, please bring bagged or canned dog food, peanut butter, dog biscuits or blankets/sheets.
Stop by on Friday, March 22 at 5:00 p.m. or Saturday, March 23 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
19071 Old Detroit Road
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
The Friends of the City of Cleveland Kennel is a group of volunteers dedicated to providing the necessary medical & general care for the animals at the Cleveland Kennel in the hopes of giving them a second chance at a good life.
The City of Cleveland Kennel is the most overlooked animal facility in the Cleveland area. It is often confused with the APL or County Kennel. Most of the animals that arrive at the kennel have been abused or neglected. These animals are all very special, but they have not been the given the life that they deserve.
It is the goal of the Friends of the City of Cleveland Kennel to provide them hope for a new beginning by:
- Providing the necessary supplies to make their stay at the Kennel more comfortable and humane (Kuranda beds, toys, chews, canned food, etc)
- Providing flea treatment, antibiotics, heartworm preventative, or any other medical supplies that are necessary
- Establish relationships with rescue organizations to transfer dogs in order to save them from euthanasia
- Create awareness of the Cleveland Kennel to our community
- Provide community outreach efforts to Cleveland residents (Canine Wellness Day, low cost resources, spay/neuter information, etc).
- Provide necessary medical treatment to all animals in need, estimated at $20,000 per year.